McNab Ridge Winery
As one of the pioneers of California's Wine Industry, the Parducci family has been devoted to handcrafting premium Mendocino County wines for over 70 years. We source only the finest grapes from dedicated growers and strive to enhance what nature has provided and produce wines of distinction. Winemaker Rich Parducci leads a small dedicated group of wine lovers. Our dedication to excellence builds on his family's four generations of experience and expertise.
Rich Parducci, Winemaker/Owner
13450 South Highway 101
Hopland, CA 95449
Winery Location Region: Mendocino
Winery Open for Tasting: Yes
Retail Sales at Winery: Yes
Offers Online Sales: Yes
* Check our wineryís website for details.
Has a Wine Club: Yes
* Join the McNab Ridge Fans & Friends Wine Club today and make your own connection with Mendocino wine history and flavor, and a real sense of place. This beautiful county, well-known for its rugged coastline and its majestic redwood forests, is also famous for its great wines. But Mendocino's valleys are smaller than those in Napa and Sonoma, so its wines are rarer, especially wines from small estates like McNab Ridge, tucked away between Hopland and Ukiah in Southern Mendocino County.
Here's how the McNab Ridge Winery "Fans & Friends" Wine Club works
- No sign-up fee
- Three or four bottles per shipment, three times a year, at a 20% discount, usually $60-$70, plus tax and shipping
- Automatic shipments charged to credit card on file
- Agree to accept at least one shipment, then cancel at any time
- Choose from "Winemakerís Choice" or "Reds Only" clubs. "Reds Only" may receive duplicate bottles to reach comparable quantity