About the ZAP Festival
What a fantastic event! Honestly, your ZAP fest is the very best of all the festivals and thanks so much for having us. I made a few wonderful contacts for a piece--thrilled to have been there. All the best,
Sandy Fertman Ryan
Just wanted to thank you for everything. The Press Room was heaven and provided much necessary respite and lots to taste and ponder. It was clearly a monumental task to have an event of such magnitude glide so seamlessly and go off without a hitch, so my sincere admiration for all your hard work. Thanks again, Ilona.
Shawn and I want to thank you for making Flights! such an overwhelming success. We had between 185 and 190 attendees, far more than we have had in many, many years. 132 people filled out evaluations. Most years we don’t receive 40. These evaluations were not filled in quickly as is so often done at the end of an event. People took the time to think about the questions, as is evident by the responses. To give you an idea of how the attendees felt, here are some of the comments.
* “Fascinating info!”
* “Great presentations!”
* “You have done an awesome job!”
* “Most civilized event at the festival.”
* “Nicely designed content. Very articulate presenters.”
* “No nonsense. One of the best.”
* “Absolutely fascinating. Until now I did not really understand what we are doing with the Heritage Vineyard.”
* “Nice personal touch to each presenter.”
* “I love the low-key, down-to-earth style.”
* “Excellent. What an education in a nutshell. Their passion for, and love of, growing and making wine, and preserving the vineyards is remarkable.”
Wow, what can we say? Except again… “Thank you so much!”
Shawn and Jackie Gorman, ZAP Volunteers and Flights! Lead Event Producers
Thanks as usual Julie, for two extraordinary tasting days. Regards, Mark Gainer, Wining & Dining Esq.