At Rosenblum Cellars, we’re famous for being all about Zinfandel – Old Vine Zin, High Altitude Zin, Single Vineyard Zin, BIG Attitude Zin. We love Zinfandel so much, we make over 20 different types. Rosenblum Cellars has some of the highest rated, most-awarded Zins from California’s most highly regarded vineyards. Not just Napa and Sonoma, but all over the state. And while we are a founding member of the Zinfandel Advocates & Producers group (ZAP!), we do make other amazing wines, including Rhône-style red wines like Syrah, Petite Sirah, Grenache, as well as Rhône-style white wines and dessert wines.
Just a short ferry ride across San Francisco Bay lies the original urban winery, Rosenblum Cellars. Alameda is our urban island with no pretension, ribs on the BBQ, and wine by the glass. Our tasting room is a true gem, with a rustic urban charm that attracts fans from around the world to enjoy the unique, relaxed atmosphere.
John Kane is the winemaker for Rosenblum Cellars, managing all aspects of wine production from the vineyard to operations. John works closely with all of Rosenblum’s growers across California, maintaining continuity and quality for the Rosenblum Cellars portfolio of wines.
For more than 30 years we’ve been building relationships with exceptional growers around California. Down to earth and committed, they know their land and how to grow the best grapes to make unique, flavorful wines.
Our Rosenblum tasting room staff is nearly as popular as our world-class wines, and our BBQ events are not to be missed!
Special Offers for ZAP Members
Tasting Discount: * We offer a complimentary tasting to visiting ZAP members.
Wine Purchase Discount at Winery:
10% on cases
10% on bottles
Wine Purchase Discount Online:
10% on cases
10% on bottles
* Please add to the note section on the order form that you are a ZAP member and your membership number.
Offers ZAP Members Invitations
to Wine Club or Special Events
* Rosenblum hosts and participates in many exciting and varied events, ranging from educational seminars, wine tastings or winemaker dinners in your area.
Offers ZAP Members Additional Specials
2900 Main Street, Suite 1100
Alameda , CA 94501
ZAP Member Since: 1991
Winery Founded: 1978
Winery Location Region: Bay Area
Cases Produced: 195,000
Winery Open for Tasting: Yes
Winery Charges for Tasting: No
Retail Sales at Winery: Yes
Offers Online Sales: Yes
* Each of our wines celebrates the relationships we have with our growers and the unique character contributed to the wine by its region. Check out our full list of available wines. See our website for details on shipment or quantity restrictions.
Has a Wine Club: Yes
* Four Wine Clubs, each offering special discounts and other exclusive benefits.
* Limited production wines hand crafted exclusively for our wine club
* Special price promotions exlusive to club members on select wines and club packs
* Special events only for wine club members
* Complimentary Reserve wine tasting for club members and 4 guests
* In-depth winemaking and production information in your club packs
* Discounts off admission tickets to annual Open House parties
* Referral and Longevity Rewards program benefits
No cost to sign up. We charge your credit card just before each shipment.
Offers Winery Tours: No
Offers Vineyard Tours: No
Food Available at Winery: No
Has a Picnic Area: Yes
* On a warm afternoon, bring a picnic lunch and relax on our patio deck. Wine by the glass purchase is available.
Offers a Meet the Winemaker Tour: No
Offers a Barrel Tasting: No